Friday 17 February 2012

Treats

I've a bit of a treat for you all tomorrow. First I will be posting two new free patterns, an early Easter treat and a lovely very easy to make neck cowl.

Secondly I've been having a massive craft room clear out and I've put together some really great bundles of craft goodies that I'm selling at up to 90% of there retail value. Bundles will be a flat rate of £5, £10 or £15 plus postage, there is gonna be a big mix of crafts, kitting, crochet (of course), beads, buttons, cross stitch, paper craft, stamps, sewing, embroidery plus all sorts of ribbons and sparkly things. I'm gonna be selling these though here and my facebook page, so stop by tomorrow and grab yourself a bargain.

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh treat with goodies... coolness!

    Hey - poke poke - I've just awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my post to get the low down!

    ReplyDelete