Saturday 11 February 2012

Koala

Here is the koala. He's not quite finished yet but I have a bit of a dilemma. Should I make him fluffy?
If you use a yarn with natural wool content then you can use a teasel brush and change the texture of the crochet from its natural look into fluffy fluffiness.


This is what Boo has used on the body of her womble and I really like the look. I'd intended to fluff the koalas ears but now I'm very tempted to fluff the whole koala. You guys requested the pattern so I'll leave it up to you to fluff or not to fluff? Comment please

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww Koala is cute! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you think he's cute when he's in the pin stage, I tend to think this is when my amigurumis are at their most ugly but this might just be cause I don't like sewing and I know how much I've got to do to sew on all those limbs and bind in all the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Koala Bear is terrific! I can't wait until you share the pattern.

    ReplyDelete