Saturday 18 February 2012

A massive thank you To Kat at With you in mind for awarding me the Liebster Blog award. I'm so pleased I just sit here and write my ramblings to keep me busy and I feel blessed that so many of you actually read what I'm writing and like what I'm making. Well this award comes with rules so here they are
The rules for this award are:
1. You must link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Put the award on your blog
3. Pass it on to 5 other blogs who inspire you and have less than 200 followers
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know


Right 1. Done and if you missed it its here again. Go see Kat's blog is a great read and she makes lovely stuff. I'd be biting her hand off for those toast earrings if I wore earrings. Maybe I can tempt her to make a full English breakfast charm bracelet. 


2. Done


3. OK blogs that inspire me


The toy society this is a give away blog, a bit like book trekking but for handmade toys. I really love the idea of making something and then setting it free for someone to find. You may never know what happened to your toy but it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling to think so someone finding it and smiling.


A gamers wife reminds us that its OK to be a bit geeky sometime this is a great blog full of crafts, recipes and lovely geekiness. I look forward to her posts every Monday and Thursday.


Crochet shaz a fellow crocheter and she has made some of the cutes amigurumis I have ever seen. I love that she works with different yarns and she has inspired me to do the same.


Cute kids clocks another lovely blog, she makes lovely clocks but has recently been using her blog to showcase the work of other crafters.


Coco and heart a craft/ lifestyle blog lots of lovely things I can't wait to try that banana and butterscotch cake yumm


4. I'll totter off and do that now if you'd like to look at this picture of my cats having a smooch for a couple of mins I'll be right back
















Right thats done thanks again to Kat. It'll be a busy day here at amigurumi barmy lots of patterns and sale crafty stuff on the way but I'm off to have a cup of tea first.











3 comments:

  1. Aww bless, your cats are so cute!

    English Breakfast bracelet. I like that idea! Also think that's the morning meal sorted to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award and spreading the love! Can't wait to check out your other blog nominations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you for the award. I'm honoured :-)

    ReplyDelete