Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy valentines day?

Happy valentines day everyone.
Today we were meant to be doing a charity fundraiser for the Kidney patients associations but due to some unseen complications I've had to put it on hold for a while. I want to thank everyone who has helped and sent me hearts, they are all so beautiful. I'll keep you all posted as to when this event will happen when I know for sure.

Unfortunately now I'm not doing my charity thing I have nothing to distract me from the fact that it is valentines day and this day last year my lovely Andy proposed. In his valentines card last year he wrote "I'm so glad that I met you and I love you more and more each day. You mean the world to me and I look forward to many, many more valentines together. All my love always, Andy" Well we only got one valentines day together. Grief is so bloody horrible at times and when you lose your other half you are so completely alone in a why that only those who have gone through it can understand. So I don't care who you are and if you think valentines day is good or bad, but if you are lucky enough to have someone in your life to love then tell them you love them and give them a hug you.
 Me I'm gonna watch Up, cry myself silly, hug my cats, drink wine and crochet x

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss =(

    I hate Valentine's Day...even if I am with someone (which I'm not).

    ReplyDelete