Sunday 1 January 2012

Heart pattern


Happy new year. Hope its a good one for all.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm having a big sort out of my craft stuff. I had a moment of glee when I found a few pieces of paper and realised they were some of my old patterns. This scribble is pretty much how I still write patterns for myself. In fact this one is quite detailed some of the others are just lists of numbers.
The red heart is following the written pattern. Its a bit short and dumpy so I had a play around and came up with the green one. I have an idea to make some crocheted heart bunting, which will look cool decorating my new craft room. I'm sure by the time I've made about 20 of these I'll have the pattern perfected and I'll write it out properly and post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment