Monday 18 January 2016

Pattern of the week 1

As I mentioned on a previous post I am going to be doing a pattern of the week section.

The pattern of the week will be knocked down to just £1 and will be available all week 18/01/16-24/01/16

This weeks pattern is.....
 

This stripy elephant was originally designed well over a year ago for Love Crochet magazine. It was one of those designs that didn't go to plan but actually turned out better because of that.


 This was my second cover of Love crochet magazine and I designed the elephant on the cover and the panda and monkey in the top corner.

The reason I have chosen this as the first pattern of the week is that I will be remaking it myself this week so if you want to crochet along with me you can join me on my facebook page here

I'm remaking it because I need to take some more photos for my website and I don't know where the originals have gone. The plus of this is I can play around with colour and make a few elephants in different colour themes.

If anyone has any colour suggestions please comment and let me know.

happy crocheting
love Liz   xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment