Saturday 16 January 2016

Etsy pattern shop update

Its that time of year and I'm updating my pattern shop.

My pattern shop is where you can find all my new and original amigurumi and crochet patterns. It is also where you can get hold of any patterns I have done for magazines after they have come back from being owned by the magazines copyright.

The link to my etsy shop is here. 
If you click the above sentence it will open up my etsy shop in a new window on your computer.

The first thing I'm going to be doing is updating any patterns that are getting a bit tired and discontinuing any that have been around for a long time and not selling.

If I discontinue a pattern that you have had your eye on and you can no longer find it in my etsy shop. Email me at lizwardcrochet@mail.com or message me via my facebook page or etsy shop and I'll be able to provide the pattern for you.

There are going to be lots of new patterns coming this year. I have a lot of designs coming back from publishers and I've been working on some really cute designs just for my etsy shop.

There are going to be some price changes mainly because if writing crochet pattern doesn't start making me a living I'm going to have to give it up and get a proper job.


A single pattern like teddy heart above will be £3



A group pattern like my mermaid and friends will be £5


A large group of patterns will be like the fat friends set will be £10



I will also introducing a basic range of little patterns like this cute mini owl that will all be £2.50 each.

There are a couple of other things I'll be introducing.

First if anyone buys two or more patterns they will be sent a free pattern by email. I will choose the pattern for you but you can leave me a message in your order if there is one you would particularly like me to send you.

I will also be having a pattern of the week which will be available for a discount price throughout the week. This will be announced here and on my facebook page every Monday starting Jan 18th. Make sure you following my blog or my facebook page so you don't miss out on your favorite pattern.

As a thank-you, for you all supporting me and my etsy shop this year I am aiming to post a free pattern every month. The first new pattern will be here on the blog by the end of the month and you get to choose what it will be.

The choices are

The perfect easy star
Afternoon teacosy
Easter eggs and basket
Fat friends polar bear

Leave a comment here or on my facebook page  and the winning design will be posted as a free pattern very soon


Thats it for now.
Happy crocheting
Love Liz xxx

 

1 comment: