Monday 9 July 2012

Lost cat

My lovely cat Cassi has gone missing. I'm hoping with the power of the Internet behind us we might be able to find her.

I'm gonna put all the info here and if you would all be so kind as to share this post on your facebook, twitterand other such sites. Even if your not from york some you know may be and they might pass it on to the person that finds her.



Her name is cassi. She is quite skittish and probably wont come to a stranger if called. She was last seen in the greenshaw area of haxby in York uk. She is wearing a black and red staywell collar that has lost its id tag.

If you have any information at all please contact me via my personal email lizduttons@live.com or leave a comment here or on my facebook page.

Thank you to everyone who helps share this and I really hope we find her she is a very special cat

No comments:

Post a Comment