Wednesday 16 August 2017

New website

I have a lovely new website.
You can find it here www.lizwardcrochet.com

 Please go and have a look and let me know what you think. y pattern shop is on there and my blog. My blog will be updated on the new sight so add me to your favorites if you want to keep up to date. Anyone who follows on blogger/blog lovin' will automatically be updated when I make a new post.

The giveaway for the newest omnipom doll and pattern is going on all through August. See how to join in my previous post.

The next amigurumi clinic is coming up on Saturday 27th at The York makery
Its a chance for me to meet you guys and share lots of amigurumi tips. I have some fun demos planned and I'll bringing lots of my creations to play with.
This is a free event and its a lot of fun but we are asking people to book or show an interest on the events page if you would like to come along. You can click on this link here to find out more


Last up today.
I'm trying to raise some money so I can visit my friend, so I'm going to I have a promotion on the full sets of Guardians and Avengers doll patterns. They are reduced from £18 a set to just £10 (excluding VAT) or £15 for both sets.

This is a limited offer and they will go back to full price on Monday 21st August 2017

The first ten people who purchase will also get a free surprise pattern as a big thank you from me

You can find the patterns here 
Or on my new website here 

Happy crocheting
Love
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment