Thursday 28 April 2016

Yarn shop day is coming

I know its been a while since my last post. I have been very busy and I'll have lots of very exciting news to share soon.

I'm posting today to talk about Love your yarn shop day.

Run by Lets knit magazine this is a national campaign to celebrate our wonderful yarn shops and have lots of fun.

I was asked to design a crochet pattern that will be given away for free on the day.

I created this monkey and we called him Chris

How even more excitingly Duttons for buttons in York where I work when I don't have my crochet designer hat on have a wonderful wool room and we are taking part in this great celebration.

So on Yarn shop day - This Saturday 30th April I will be in the wool room with lots of yarny fun things to do. We have discounts on wool throughout the day, special offers on toy kits, lots of free patterns and of course there will be cake.

I'll be there to answer all your crochet question and you'll get to meet some of my many creations. I'll also be showing how to create these really cute little bunny's from just a simple knitted square. You can bring a knitted square 6" - 15cm garter stitch if you like but we will have some available on the day



We'll be having lots of fun making pom poms and did I mention there will be cake.

Oh and bunting...

As an additional free pattern I will have copy's of this A-Z pixel crochet bunting available and I'll be showing how easy it is to make.

So please come along if you can
Sat 30th april
10-4pm

Duttons for buttons
32 coppergate
York
UK

tel 01904 632042




1 comment:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete