Saturday, 31 March 2012

Break from blogging

I've been having a break from crocheting and blogging to enjoy the wonderful weather we've been having. I've been in the garden most days sewing seeds and sorting plants out. This week has been so wonderfully hot me and my lovely friend Boo decided to crack out the Pimms. I love Pimms its the perfect drink for a sunny day and with all that fruit and cucumber its gotta be healthy right?
 This stunning pink daffodil has just come out isn't it lovely. I planted hundreds for spring bulbs last Autumn and the display in the garden now it wonderful but these beauties are my particular favourite.
Snake head fritillary. I have never had any luck growing these before so I'm very happy to see them doing so well this year. They are doing so well they have attracted some friends, its a lily beetle gang bang going on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment